"Education helps patients understand what it takes to heal quickly and prevent further injury."
Kimber’s interest in physical therapy began after working with children and adults with disabilities, giving swim lessons and instructing water exercise programs. She enjoys teaching her patients to understand what it takes to heal quickly and prevent further injury.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Washington State University
- Associate degree, Applied Science, Physical Therapy, Green River Community College
- Tai chi certification
- Aquatic Total Joint Specialty Program
- Certification in Back Rehabilitation in the Aquatic Setting
- Aquatic Therapy for patients with Parkinson's/Dystonia
- Shoulder Rehabilitation in the aquatic setting
- Swimming Mechanics and treating swimmers with painful shoulders