Have a trained professional available for injury prevention and emergencies.
With a Certified Athletic Trainer at your event, a trained professional will be there to provide your athletes with safe play strategies and emergency care. Our experienced staff employs sport-specific expertise in injury prevention, taping, bracing, and strapping. They’ll also advise athletes on the best means of rehabilitation to help them return to the field or court as safely and as soon as possible.
South Sound Physical Therapy's athletic trainers are certified by the National Athletic Trainer’s Association’s Board of Certification, the only board recognized by the AMA to certify athletic trainers.
Our available athletic training services include:
- Tournament coverage: for non-contact sports
- Contact sports coverage: for higher-risk sports like football, lacrosse, and rugby
- Speed and agility camps: increase power, explosion, vertical leap, endurance, and flexibility
- Taping and bracing clinic: gather a group of coaches or parents and learn from a pro
- Injury prevention clinic: learn about common injuries involved in your sport and how to prevent them
To find out more about our athletic training program please contact email@example.com, or call 425.316.8046 ext. 1016