It’s all about a healthy you!
At South Sound Physical Therapy, we provide a positive, practical, and informative approach to total health and nutrition. Our nutrition counseling can help you achieve a balanced lifestyle by working with our Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP).
We are what we eat. This is literally true, though it's easy to forget sometimes. We can get out of balance, or tax our bodies by eating foods that don't support good health. In the clinic, we'll gather detailed information about your health and habits, do a functional clinical assessment, and talk about what kind of nutritional support your body needs. Whether you're dealing with a chronic illness, digestive issues, cardiovascular or autoimmune disease, infertility, or weight management, nutritional therapy can help.
By working with South Sound's Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, you will be provided with services related to:
- Meal preparation
- Weight management
- Support services
- and more!
Benefits of Nutritional Therapy
- Promotes healing after an injury or surgery
- Supports digestion by reducing symptoms and introducing healing foods to improve your body’s ability to absorb nutrients
- Helps to regulate blood sugar, reducing energy swings and hormonal imbalance
- Assists in weight management
- Supports cardiovascular health and healing
- Offers support for the treatment of chronic diseases, allergies, inflammation, autoimmune disorders, infertility, and other health challenges
- Provides practical education to help you make healthy changes in your life